The goal of this series of workforce-development panel discussions, which is organized around four different technology areas of microelectronics, is to examine the current workforce-development landscape, challenges, and paths forward in each technology area. To do this we bring together experts across many disciplines, applications and perspectives to share their viewpoints, answer questions, debate approaches, and possibly find mutually beneficial solutions.
- Hai Li, Duke University
- Steve Trimberger, NAE Member, Formerly with Xilinx & DARPA
- Markondeya Raj Pulugurtha, Florida International University
- Mircea Stan, University of Virginia
- Andrea Ramirez-Salgado, University of Florida
- Terry Back, Synopsys
- Moderator: Gloria Kim, University of Florida