- Workforce Development for AI/ML Hardware
The fourth virtual workforce development panel discussion is Friday, May 12 at 11:00am ET. The panel will focus on workforce development for AI/ML hardware.
- Virtual Panel Discussion: Workforce Development for Secure Computing
The third of four virtual panel discussions, focusing on workforce development for secure computing, is Friday, April 28 at 11:00am via Zoom.
- Workforce Development for Heterogenous Integration & Packaging
The second of four virtual panel discussions, focusing on workforce development for heterogeneous integration and advanced packaging, is Friday, April 14 at 11:00am via Zoom.
- Workforce Development for Microelectronics
SCALES presents the first in a series of virtual panel discussions focusing on workforce development on Friday, March 31 at 11:00am.
- Webinar: Alan Huffman & Charles Woychik (SkyWater)
Alan Huffman is senior director for the heterogeneous integration business unit at SkyWater Technologies and Charles G. Woychik is the director of advanced packaging platforms, both at SkyWater Technology in Kissimmee, FL. They both present “Don’t Forget the Package: Establishing Domestic Heterogeneous Integration Capability” Thursday, March 2 at 1:00pm.